View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
I am just so glad you happened into Chat yesterday early when Rae, Jackie, and I were there goofing off. You brought your precious family into our lives and openly shared. What bravery and openness you displayed.

You have the strength and more now that each of us is praying for you and your husband as his release approaches. Getting on schedule with the follow on meds and psych visits to help you both manage his future condition as survivors will be key. The psych may even invite you to participate some as your husband's wife and caregiver to offer perspectives from time to time, all of this is if your husband agrees of course.

Praying for you even more so,
Mark56
I think he would welcome me into his counseling and such he lets me ask about his medical condition and all and listed me as the only one to get information on him. i saw him today and he was so happy to see me and he was joking and laughing man how i miss him. It so hard still not to have him here but they said he will let me know tomorrow if he is released and can come home and then we are gonna cuddle and cry for happiness! I love him so much thanks again Mark for everything. I am just dealing with a lot and you guys are so great! This has become my support since I don't have much!

thanks Tabby
TabbyCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-08-2010), Alffe (09-05-2010), barbo (09-05-2010), Mark56 (09-05-2010), tamiloo (10-25-2010), waves (09-06-2010)