View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 07:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel's daugther View Post
Thanks Gabbycakes
Yes we live in the Chicagoland area and right now we travel in to Northwestern Hospital in Chicago (a little over an hour trip), that's were they did the NB's. I will be asking her PM Doc at RIC in Chicago for a refferal to see Dr. Lubinow at Rush which is a one of the best teaching hospitals here in Chicago. We are looking into other IV infusion treatments. We are planning a trip to Boston at the end of this month at the childrens pain clinic so if I do decide to travel to NY, it won't be in the near future. Thank you for your suggestions.I have read you pass posts and you have a lot of history and knowledge with this monster and I appreciate your input.
You should see about the Mayo Clinic since your about 200 miles away. I am going there for treatment for crpsII for a severed nerve that won't regrow correctly after 2 surgery's. The Mayo clinic is top notch and first rate and should be able to help but your PM Dr. has to send them a referral letter this is the only way to be seen by someone there. This may be your best place to try for right now. Good Luck
hurting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote