View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 08:13 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Thank each and every one of you for your special replies. I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer and positive thought to alter things for the good, so I consider this a very personal favor to me. I just can't thank you enough.

The last I've heard Jimmy is still not doing well. He is suffering from a really bad lung condition which they can't diagnose, but due to complications he had to have surgery to his stomach and diaphragm, and now can't breathe on his own. The sad thing is that because of the shape his lungs are in, the ventilator is shredding them badly. But they can't turn it off.

Kell, I wish it was as simple as going to see him now, but they have Jimmy in ICU, immediate family only. And if you knew all the details of why I haven't been to see him earlier, you would understand why I feel so guilty now. This is something that is truly my mistake, and there's no way around that.

Anyway, thanks again for all the wonderful thoughts. I was thinking that if no one opposes it, I might print a copy of this and send it to Jimmy's wife. I know it would mean a lot to her.

Idealist
Idealist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote