View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart You Don't Have to Be Crazy

"the first thing I want to tell you about suicide is that you don't have to be crazy to think about or, for that matter, even to try it. Suicide is a solution. No matter what anyone tells you, suicide does solve problems, at least your problems. And if you succeed, it solves them once and for all. As you have no doubt already figured out, once you are dead nothing can hurt you anymore. Once you are dead you are beyond feeling bad. Once you are dead you can't possibly care what happens anymore. Whatever pain you are in, it will end just as soon as you stop breathing. Since there is no point in kidding each other right here in the biginning, I won't argue with you that suicide doesn't work. It does. Or at least it seems to.....

And so begins Paul Quinnett's wonderful book Suicide, The Forever Decision.

I can't recommend this book highly enough...it is written for those who are thinking about suicide and for those who know, love, or counsel them. It's in papper back. (((Tammy))) and hugs for the room.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-08-2010), barbo (09-06-2010), DMACK (09-06-2010), Lisa in Ohio (09-07-2010), waves (09-06-2010)