View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kidneys, bladder, ureters--problems with those, why a neurologist, why not a urologist is what I'd be asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legzzalot View Post
I am indeed retaining water the only thing they did find on all of the tests is that my bladder doesn't empty fully. The first doc says it would look like a kidney infection except I was neg. for white blood cells. I thought maybe the Avonex I came off of a few weeks ago may have caused the lack of white blood cells but he says no, blood work claims they are normal. The funny part is after spending all day between his office and the hospital, his final conclusion was that there is nothing wrong with me. Follow up with your neuro he says...as he is writing the prescription for the antibiotic and another for vicoden... If there is nothing wrong with me why are you treating me?

He also seems to think the stuff in my urine may be from simple blood leakage... Why am I the only one concerned that there may be blood leaking into my urine??

I really feel like this is another tubal issue. The swelling, the weight gain, the constipation, the cramping... is all issues I had after getting my tubes tied. BUT, all of my ultra sounds are normal. UGH!

I am kind of to the point that if something else is wrong with my body that I don't even want to know.