View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 02:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Let me introduce myself - "nancy-h"

Hello all, I am Nancy and one of the first members of the weight forum at the original BT. (Jan dragged me kicking and screaming into it. Just kidding.) It was so much fun and we were really rolling when - POOF - and we all know the rest.

I am known to some as BS which does not stand for the regular BS but means Big Sis. Since I am older (53) than Miss Jan, I am her Braintalk Big Sis and she is my Lil Sis. We met on Braintalk and have formed one of the most special friendships I have ever had. (Wipe the tear away.)

I have Small Fiber Peripheral Neuropathy in my feet, Fibromyalgia, IBS, DDD, Central Sleep Apnea and a bunch of other stuff. Since the Neuropathy is so bad, I cannot excercise. I even have to be very careful in the pool. So I found Chair Excercise and CHAIR DANCING!!!! I haven't used them lately but now I found new encouragement.

I have to tell everyone that this will be a very supportive and fun thread. So tell us a little about yourself and lets get going on killing some fat cells!

nancy-h
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote