View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 01:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Melody

Quote from you

I absolutely see your point. There is a MAJOR difference between having a terminal painful illness, and a teenager suffering angst and thinking "oh woe is me, she doesn't love me anymore, my life is meaningless" BIG DIFFERENCE

Anyone considering taking their life.......... Is in my humble opinion a tragedy ......the above analogy is rather harsh in the way it defines the act/thought of suicide to only be comprehensible by a more mature mind........sadly the act of suicide amongst teenagers is rife in the UK 2003 totalled 5755 .................And i would hesitate to guess quite a few may have been feeling . 'woe is me'

mountains and molehills......................whatever age or gender....creed or colour.....................................whats a huge dilemma to one is a mere drop in the ocean for another............

Please lets all be aware there are many people who read this forum.......and when it comes to SUICIDE...............IT DOES NOT DICRIMINATE ON A PERSONS AGE OR INTELECTUAL BACKGROUND...........It justs lures you just the same

David

in no way said to offend ......just stating an opinion

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (09-06-2010), linda_sd02 (04-11-2011), Mark56 (09-06-2010)