Thread: Vascular Issues
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 10:07 PM
artist

artist

Hi Roz,

I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear you're back in the wars; apart from taking the usual anti-oxidants (which I know you take anyway) I don't know what to suggest.... perhaps Vic's reply may encourage you to try HBOT again? How did these infections start, just spontaneously or was there a precipitating cause?

This doesn't really apply to you - but just thought I'd mention it: last year I had 2 powerful courses of 2 kinds of antibiotics, augmentin and something else(?) - to rid me of the helicobacter pylori bacteria causing stomach ulcer. I never take antibiotics unless it's essential, but in that case it was, and it worked. Hadn't taken any antibiotics, apart from topicals, for several years before that. To my surprise, they cleared up a host of minor complaints I hardly realised I had till they were gone, and this winter I've had no sinus/chest infection - usually the hallmark of my winters. I've always been a bit "anti the antis' if you see what I mean, but I think now I just needed a good strong "cleanout".

Many thanks, Vic, that was wonderfully clear, as always. Maybe you should post this in a separate post as well, I don't want to bust into Roz's thread, but I'd like the opportunity to ask you a few things that arose from my reading of your post, but are not really relevant here...

Hope you can find something to knock this on the head, Roz,
all the best

Last edited by artist; 02-10-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: usual typos...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote