Thread: Rsd/crps
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Welcome Marjmlk...

I saw your post on the SCS forum and responded to it before I saw that you had made one here
Thank you for introducing yourself......you will be amazed at the amount of support there is here at NT

Blessings2you has given you the RSD link and you'll find SO many folks there who can understand what you are facing....

It looks like you are finding your way around ok, so please feel at home and post wherever you feel inclined.
Please hang on to hope......I know how overwhelmed you are feeling right now. Answers will begin to unfold for you. You are doing the right thing by reaching out.
I pray that your Dr will put you on a path that will give you the best possible pain relief there is. I'm sorry you are having frustration with the insurance and office staff.......Once you get past that barrier, things should really get on the move for you.

Here is the direct link to the SCS/Pain Pump forum, since you are inquiring about that option......it's a very active forum as well and much can be learned from hearing other's testimonies
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/fo...ysprune=&f=118

You have found a whole new batch of caring people, so hopefully you can begin to gain some peace of mind by knowing that there ARE many people who do care!
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote