View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately, I'm still having low-grade fevers everyday (99.6-101.3). They've ruled out infection so many times (CBC w/diff, chest Xrays, blood cultures, urine) and it all turns out fine. I bet it has something to do with the joint pain. But it's much easier to be patient waiting for docs since I'm not in all that pain!

It's still working!!! I've been in such a good mood (not manic) because I am SOOOOO much more comfortable!

Donna, tramadol (ultram) isn't a narcotic, but it's like a narcotic. I can't handle codein because it makes me very nauseous, sweaty, and light-headed.

I spoke to the delivery company this morning and they expect to deliver between 10 and 1. I let the gentleman on the phone know that I probably won't be home until around 11. He assured me that they will not leave the mattress outside and he will be in contact with the delivery guy.

I'm a little nervous about the appointment with the new "shrink." I hope that I'm comfortable with her and things work out. I'll be sitting there in an hour, so I guess I'll find out soon, and will report back!

Thanks again,
Kay
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-07-2010), Dmom3005 (09-07-2010), Mari (09-07-2010), waves (09-07-2010)