View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 08:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default pain relief from meds

I think what is most important is that we get the relief we are needing and looking for as best as possible from what ever the medication that the Dr. prescribes for us. If they change a drug that no longer works as well then we need to work with our Dr. to find a new drug that will work and replace the old one.

Sure its a p.i.t.a. but we have to change along with the way they are making the new pain meds so they are safer for everyone or so they say. I don't like it any more then anyone else here but we have no other chose but to deal with it . We are to small as a whole group to fight this against the big giant drug co. They have more money than the government has right now. Insurance Co. are next with the big money to control what happens with how drugs are made.

Blame the new administration with their health reform this is why mine and everyone else's premium's took a big jump. I now pay more for less coverage.

Both the drug and insurance companies control what goes on with our drugs not the government. And over the next 3 years it is going to get even worst. So sit back because we are in for a long bumpy ride until the next election for the white house. This is when we need someone that is going to fix this mess that we are now in and needs to stop this from continuing. While watching national new on the 3 stations what adds do you see every time. All drug adds for you name it. Just 2 years ago on these same time slots where auto adds. Also you now see more and more insurance adds as well. These are the people with all the money. So as long as the government tries to push the drug makers they will fight back by take away from us the little people by making our drugs weaker so we have to buy more and then blame it on the FDA. It is sad but true. This is my 2 cents.
"Thanks for this!" says:
LordWood (09-07-2010)