View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Hi guys,

I like the new "pdoc," but she is a real talker. My appt. was at 9:30. I probably got in at 9:45.... I didn't get out of there until almost 11:30!
I am a complicated case, but jeez! She didn't make any med changes, but agreed that she will reduce my zoloft if I become manic again.

The mattress people did NOT take care of me. When I got home from my appt. I had a message asking if they could reschedule delivery until tomorrow because a driver had a family emergency. I called back and left a message, and someone called back after 1 and told me that my delivery wouldn't come until tomorrow because a driver got sick on his way to work. It didn't matter that I had spoken to the dispatcher at 7:30, and he said it was on.
I guess it's good that I don't work, but I already stripped the bed...

Waves, I have been tested for lupus in the past and was negative. I also get rashes sometimes.... It's common to have one than one autoimmune disorder, and I think that's why I'm being sent to another rheumatologist.
I put a call in to the MS Ctr. about the fevers. I haven't heard back yet, but they always want me to UA/CNS (urine culture and sensitivity) or go get another work up from my PCP.

So, we'll see what happens: mattress, pdoc, fevers, rhuematologist, etc.
For now I'm satisfied with adequate pain mgmt.

-Kay
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-07-2010), Dmom3005 (09-07-2010), Mari (09-07-2010), waves (09-07-2010)