View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Lordwood, please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordWood View Post
SandyRI I have attempted other options and they all turn to be nothing but complete waste of time. If dealing ok without meds then there is a clear difference between you and most of the rest of us. As we do not have the option of something else as we have all ready be there done that. *edit*
On the concern of "Hyperalgesia, or rebound pain" this is not an issue as I've been off my meds for a full week and nothing happened while in the hospital and then was off them for over 2weeks when my insurance switched. These meds are nothing more then false hope which is better then nothing at least Im doing something. I'm glad to hear ketamine helped you. I am currently in the process of getting with a doctor out of New Mexico that does a different way with the use of ketamine compared to the others as well as higher doses.
Lordwood...

I have been reading these posts flying back and forth... unfortuantely, I caught your last post prior to the edit version and I want to pipe up and say please, take it outside..those posts are not necessary..This whole RSD group are like family to me, I care about them..lets not go there..

Sandy RI and Gabbycakes (I am sure as well as you and all of us here)... have and paying a very big price with our daily struggles due to RSD. Gabby and Sandy are merely trying to help with experiences and facts. Please, don't take any of it personal...our Personal trumps, good and bad are all in an attempt to tame this mean disease..Please, no more darts just concern, support and caring for one another here..

I hope you have a nice day and keep us posted on how you are doing...

Take care, Kathy