View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The other members and I were having a discussion on the actual item at hand, before and somewhat during the time gabbycakes decided to chime in that she knows better then the rest of us so I simply defended the others. I'm finding many won't speak up for their views as they've become to used keeping quiet and don't like to disrupt. Thats sad as when your a family everyone should be able to speak up on anything as well as you shouldn't have one that believes there in control, no others that are truly being sarcastic and getting away with it.

This post is meant for those effected by Oxycontin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Lordwood...

I have been reading these posts flying back and forth... unfortuantely, I caught your last post prior to the edit version and I want to pipe up and say please, take it outside..those posts are not necessary..This whole RSD group are like family to me, I care about them..lets not go there..

Sandy RI and Gabbycakes (I am sure as well as you and all of us here)... have and paying a very big price with our daily struggles due to RSD. Gabby and Sandy are merely trying to help with experiences and facts. Please, don't take any of it personal...our Personal trumps, good and bad are all in an attempt to tame this mean disease..Please, no more darts just concern, support and caring for one another here..

I hope you have a nice day and keep us posted on how you are doing...

Take care, Kathy