View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

okay so now I am about as confused as confused can get, since the last time I have chatted on here I was really excited that I was able to get into the Rhummy 10 days earlier.... Well I was hoping FINALLY we are going to find out what the heck is going on with me..... I didn't..... and to make things more complicated I was told the new test that were done, a chest xray, thyroid test, urinalysis and another lupus check were all NEGATIVE and the stumper is, they did another ANA test and it came out NEGATIVE!!! I have also been sent to a dermatoligist about all of these rashes.... I do not know the results of these yet, they did a biopsy on some of my rashes and this was not a pleasent procedure it left me with a chunk of tissue missing and 3 stitches....... I went today for Pulmonary lung test, and the lady that was doing the test said they are a little on the low side of things.... but still has to send these test she gathered to the Rhummy for anaylising ... I think I am just going to give up, Im so tierd of this whole health thing going on and being told my blood is SQUEAKY clean - and this wouldn't be a bad thing if I was feeling normal or myself in fact it would be GREAT news! I was almost hoping they would find something ... but now Im starting to think its in my head.... Im so very depressed now....
buttercup1975 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Tulips (10-26-2010)