View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just to be clear, I had an MRI with contrast and a CT w/out and they still will not commit to what the mass of tissue is on my thymus. . .

I got a cardio appt in under 24 hours after a hellish long weekend of heart and bp symptoms when they heard what was going on. The doc was pretty short with me but I hear cardiologists have some of the biggest egos around. He didn't say much at all, just that he thought nothing was wrong with my heart, but he is running a bunch of tests.

Today I have an echo, 2-D and colorflow. Next week I have a stress test with an echocardiogram. I have to do some bloodwork and I am hooked up to a ECG monitor 24hours/day for about a month where I push a button when I have symptoms. It can trip automatically too or something. Anyway, at least having my neuro refer me means they are taking this seriously even if they think I'll be fine.

But I certainly don't feel fine. I have had to push the button several times already for shortness of breath, tachycardia, dizziness, and pounding heartbeats. This sucks. I hope they figure this out soon. . .
art chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote