View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 08:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=Onward;693384]Even taking "prescribed" medications is experimenting.[/Q

nothing stays the same - my diet changes with the seasons - maybe there are some foods that one can take throughout the year but I don't find that to work for me.

having pd has moved me to pay better attention to what is within me.....what compells me - what feels good, what am i hungry for and what doesn't..its a process. I have long been a passionate advocate of the powerful benefit of a good diet but was suprised at the great effect i get from fava beans....somehow providence shined her face on me_maybe it was all the good intentions and efforts to serve others with good nutrition that opened the door that allowed me to receive a little grace myself. who knows

look within -trust your inner prompting - how does one discern relying on the opinions of others? maybe part of the gift of the pd journey gives us the direction to become self-actualized. THE answer is your answer.

"change the way you look at things and the things you look at change" - WD

md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 09-09-2010 at 08:52 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote