View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Dear Alffe

i am sorry if i was inappropriate.

i only said things i felt really needed to be said.

i would have felt worse if i had not said them.

i am sorry if it sounded like i was pissing on people. i had to look up pissing contest to confirm that it was as bad as i thought it was. it was. i was not trying to compete with anyone. i feel that things that were said, either should not be on this forum at all, or, if they are going to be said (i do not advocate silence), should not go unanswered. and i am glad others said things about 9/11 that somehow got mixed up in a deal i didn't feel it deserved to be. one doesn't need to post, to be hurt.

i am concerned because Tom hasn't posted today. i hope he isn't hurt. but i also hope he understands the difference between us helping him and having to navigate potentially instigatory territory. my hope is that he can continue to share his concerns but make it more about himself and less about making suicide OK as a sort of class action suit.

i have my own problems and am on medication and it seems to be having an effect in patches but my mood is all over the place independently of what happens here, and my house is overrun with strangers today which makes me acutely uncomfortable. we have no hot water (heater has been ripped out) and the kitchen is inaccessible to boot.

~ waves ~ who really likes being called waves and would probably turn around if someone on the street yelled "hey, waves!"
waves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-09-2010), Burntmarshmallow (09-09-2010), wishnomore (09-09-2010)