View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
whats on my plate work today... drum circle tonight .
came home from work and found one of my cats had passed away yesterday. so I buried her by myself before dh and dd got home.
my pumpkin patch i had in backyard has been eaten up by green worms there is not one leaf left on any of the vines. mom is getting more forgetful and grumpy didn't think being more grumpy was possible. mostly just stuck in the blaaaaaahhh s right now. Alffemom I dont want any pee on me ...hey do you recall i posted a song one time and then you pointed out the group had done a song called "I am going to pee on you" ?? lol seems you have a wicked sense of humor too.
Hugs to the room
back to the blaahhhh oh and aunt flo is here to yipeee
PEACE
BMW
Hello, BMW:

So, SSOOOO sorry to hear about your cat. My dog died in 1985, and there probably isn't a day I don't think about her. I think circumstances have a lot to say about what happens inside the owner...

My dog, well, you go to the vets with your pet, and you go home alone. She was only 10: cancer. I had another dog before her, however, aged 13, that we knew was dying. She passed away one morning. Lesson to me, perhaps to others: if you are expecting it, that's one case. If you're not expecting it, well, that entirely another, i.e., the trauma is greater and lasts longer.

You were right to do what you did. And how fortunate you are, to have more than one cat! They will lessen the load.

Best wishes, Tom
lebelvedere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-09-2010), Alffe (09-09-2010), Burntmarshmallow (09-09-2010), waves (09-09-2010)