View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Well? You are getting some answers....

Tho, not necessarily the ones that you want NOW[!!!] Do keep in mind, that unfortunately some immune issues don't show up in current blood tests for 6-12 months AFTER you've been 'attacked' w/something auto-immune...should it be that. I only make that qualification, because, I'm not a doc...just someone who has been thru the whole medical 'processes' for several different issues over the last few years and feel, you should know..? I'm no doc, just a patient, like you who goes thru a LOT!
You have to stick to your guns!
GO! Get any and all tests done that you can!!!! Why? You've got to eliminate as much as possible of ever so many neuro issues! Some are nasty? Others are nastier, even some can be life threatening. Therefore--that 'red alert' bell or whatever that is telling you to PANIC! Just mite be rite. Tho it's easier to succumb to the panic and just give up. Go get testing, go up and down the diagnostic avenues and get revenge by getting diagnosed...then? Ideally some treatments or relief.
Since I got my 'neuropathy'? I've been diagnosed with certainty with at least 3-4 other neuro or other issues that can affect the neuro systems. It happens? I'm not 'lucky' or 'special', per-se, just did not beat those rare #'s odds. My approach is to 'get that revenge' by knowing as much as what is going on with me, how it mite happen [there's LOTS they have no clue about] and what can and can't be done about IT all.
Every nite, I go to sleep and 'wish' that I'll wake up with 'IT' gone. It's not. So, I make do as best I can, with what I have, and try to learn more and hope that better treatments AND diagnosis procedures can and will be inplace in my lifetime!
GO GET THOSE TESTS! Please! Why? If you don't? Who knows what mite happen? As Long as you've got your BRAIN? You can be a truly functional person! Better to have the brain than not. No? [Meds aside, of course] 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
buttercup1975 (09-13-2010)