View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 10:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default update on my son

Troy is doing well; he was moved to a psych hospital on Tuesday. Today me & my youngest son had a meeting with Troy & his counsler & he looks good & seems like he's doing good too. He might be released tomorrow afternoon.

"lebelvedere"; not sure if I understand all of what you said; but I usually refer to my sons "oldest; middle or youngest" to ppl I don't know or anyone that doesn't know them. Otherwise if I know them or they know me or my sons then I refer to my sons by their own names. I don't think there's anything else to it; (but of course I could be wrong). I'm in the middle too -- or rather was growing-up; 2 older sisters & a younger sister & brother. My younger brother died 10 years ago & my younger sister 5 years ago. My sister battled 3 kinds of cancer & my brother was out drinking with some "friends" of his & then was (either passed out or already dead) & dragged onto his front porch in early winter & left there. The cops said he died from vomiting & suffocating (can't remember the legal term for it). But either way he was beatin up some & then left there. He was found by his neighbor a few hours later.

My thoughts are: Live life the best ya can---cos.....
"Tomorrow is Never Promised to Anyone"

Take care & thank you all; for your thoughts & prayers.
Jaycojade
Jaycojade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-09-2010), Alffe (09-11-2010), DMACK (09-10-2010), mistiis (09-11-2010), wishnomore (09-13-2010)