Thread: Sleep Issues
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
Hi guys - hope your all OK !

Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions on what could help me sleep. It's 2:30am here and I haven't slept at all so far. I've only been getting about 2-3 hours sleep for the last few weeks so it's really stressing me out now and making me miss out on a lot of my home tutoring studies ... something which I really need to do as i'm in my final year of school preparing for my big exams in May!

My Dr did give me some natural sleeping tablets about 6 weeks ago but they don't seem to be helping.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Alison x

Hi Ali,

I love you new picture. Do you have black hair now, my daughter did the same thing went from blonde to black.

Sorry to here you are having sleep problems. That is on area of RSD that I have never been able to get under control for any length of time. Sometimes I sleep great and sometimes I don't. I use a med. called klonopin which is really for anxiety. Every sleep aid over the counter or RXed make me feel like a zombie in the morning. I really don't want to keep taking the kononpin because it is benzodiazapan and really can become dangerous and also I'am trying to detox. my body to a certain extent. The other thing that does work probably the best is if I excercise each day, not a work out put just move even if I just walk a block, that seems to help honestly more than anything. Maybe it's the endourphiines? But I get very lazy when it comes to excercise.
Melatonin is a natural sleep aid. I have never tried it but some love it and some don't. You can find it in a health food store.

Wish you the best.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (09-11-2010)