Thread: flu shots
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Abby, I wouldn't doubt that the H1N1 set off MG. Someone I knew had the pneumovax shot earlier in the year and got an inflammatory reaction that caused a nerve entrapment. She couldn't use her hand for months! To help heal the peripheral nerves, she took high doses of methylcobalamin (B12) daily, which did help.

This is only my opinion but I do not trust the vaccine makers to make them in a way that won't harm people. And here's a thought . . . what about all of those contaminated eggs? Did any of them make it into this year's batch of flu shots?

My choice has been to not go out much during flu season. If I do, I use the sensible precautions of washing hands, etc. Since these flu "bugs" can last on surfaces for a day or two or more depending on what source you read, have any of you thought about how you handle the mail you get? Mail comes from all over the country.

If you need a tetanus shot, BTW, you will have to ask for only the tetanus unless you want the mumps, measles and rubella portion they often automatically stick in there.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote