View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 07:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking Glad the reprogramming went well!

Jackie, I am so glad to hear that your reprogramming session went well. It is really weird when they tweak it and you do feel different sensations. Sometimes mine will go into my middle or stomach and I tell him to turn it down and then the worst thing was when it was causing weird pressure pains when it was turned up. Of course, I think that it was just acting weird because it is messed up but I can totally relate to all the things sensations you were talking about Also, I did not know and I have never heard about insuring our equipment but it might be different because all of my stim stuff happened because of the accident so all the expenses are under that I guess. I have dropped my remote before (not in the loo tho). I am really REALLY happy that your stim is working so well for you and that you got reprogrammed! I also know that its weird waiting while they do it because one time I was in the office for 3 hours and at that point I wanted to just go home lol but you cannot do that or it will not be beneficial I am just so thankful I have a patient husband who sits there with me and we all 3 talk to my rep about all kinds of stuff (even besides stim related stuff) and I feel like I am very close to him which is good since having the stim is a lifelong thing! Have a great weekend! 'sTara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-11-2010), Mark56 (09-13-2010), Rrae (09-10-2010)