View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had to apply for medi-cal and assistance today. I sat in the department of human assistance for hours waiting in lines going from one window to another. I was at full freakout mode and actualy started to cry. I've worked sence I was 16, payed taxes, had a saving account and been a productive voting member of society and now I was sitting next to a man who hadn't bathed in weeks and taked to himself and a woman who was pregnent with her 5th child - her first 4 had been taken away and she had given up custedy.
After many hours I was sent home with more paperwork and no right away help. When I finaly made it to my car I went crazy I was so mad at the people who screwed me over, at the way my life has turned out even though I lived responcible and saved and planed, at myself for not being smart enough to fix it and for filling out paperwork wrong. I threw a screaming cussing fit like a 2 year old. Thank God it was in mt car and not infront of everyone or they would have arrested me for being out of control.
mbrook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote