Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello Eric I am sorry to hear about the ongoing problems and pain.
Sometimes if it is less then a year, or the surgery did not locate a secondary issue you do not feel the help. Surgery helps, not cures it the long term prognosis realistically for the majority.

Did you have an injury, car accident, arm injury, football, weight lifting?

When you get to this point, we sort things out that we can improve by modifying our life style and GET FAMILY OR ADVOCATE ON BOARD. WHat I mean is, my family although they know it is painful, they have no clue, even after 18 years of what the dynamic's of TOS is and how dibilitating. If they see the mechanisem that causes it, the nerves involved and length of healing, it helps.

BUT as our great friend Mark Jorden has stated, control your TOS before it controls you!
I will search for the little blue book Dr. Togut gave out, and his own plan for living with TOS. It will do me a bit to search, it has to be one of the first threads.

You can get remission many times. You can learn to understand your body and what makes it worse and better....
Oh, throwing a football, hoops, or weights, will make it aggrivated.
Welcome to our family on the forum, I am soo sorry it is TOS that brings you here.
di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (09-13-2010)