View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 09:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Not saying you have this but...

In one of my generic health newsletters I subscribe to it talked about how some people are so incredibly sensitive to allergens, chemicals, pesticides, that a tiny amount will do them in. The example was a woman who developed some very strange symptoms no one could explain...when she moved out of her house to have some work done, incredibly, they went away. When she moved back in, they returned. She moved out again and had the house completely cleaned with natural, organic things, but again, when she moved home, the symptoms returned. In fact, her daughter went over there to get a shirt from the closet of the newly-cleaned house and when the woman put on the shirt, her mysterious symptoms re-appeared. Needless to say, she moved permanently.

Who can say whether you have a sensitivity to something? I have often wondered how many PWP might "get better" if they moved to a different locale, cleaner air, less crowding, better non-flouridated water, etc.

I hope you get the answers you seek and please share with us what you find out. I am personally amazed you have been dx'd with PD for 26 years-don't the MDS, at least one, take a skeptical view of your dx in light of that amount of time? I guess no one wants to say 26 years' worth of medical treatment/dx was wrong, boy, would that doc ever be in the medical establishment doghouse.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
harley (09-15-2010)