View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thanks everyone

thank you so much for your support and info.

I had 3 days of relief from the block. For the first time in 6 months I walked with just a brace and no cane - no boot no crutch no wheelchair. But unfortuately today the pain is back.

I feel like I am on an emotional rollar coaster. When the pain came back it was a reality check that yep, this IS RSD so I am foced to face that now.

Before I just wanted to believe that if I just had the surgery that my life would return to normal. But it is becoming clear to me that I need to be patient. Thank you for sharing as it has helped me to start to accept this for what it is.

As far as lawsuit, I will probably check with a lawyer in the future. I am going to give it a minute to see how things play out. And to answer the ? about WC, nope it wasnt at work.

So I guess the dr will tell me tuesday that I need more blocks. I will do sedation next time cause it hurt to bad without it. I will just need to find a ride this time.

I am very sad right now and the pain almost feels worse, perhaps because I have not had it for 3 days and I was so used to it. But seeing the tv 911 shows today, I should be grateful I am alive.

Big hug to everyone.
Brenda
shapeshifter224 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (09-12-2010)