View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I just want to feel normal again...

About two weeks ago I was swimming in my lake and my friend thought it would be funny to chuck a huge rock at me so she did and it hit me right on the forehead, close to my temple. And it hurt so bad so I swam to shore and started to cry. I could hardly talk and I was seeing stars. But after about two minutes or so it went away and so I went on swimming. Last thursday I went to bed feeling as normal as could be then woke up friday feeling weird. My thoughts were foggy, I felt Depressed and more anxious then usual. I have a Panic disorder so I thought it was just normal. I started researching and found Post Concussion Syndrome and I thought that was exactly what I had. Dizziness, Trouble thinking and concentrating, My panic attacks are worse, my Depression happens more often, my mood changes quickly, I'm also fatigued for most of the day.

But the worst thing about this whole ordeal is my thinking. I feel like I'm above my body watching my life happen without me present in it. I've also recently started to get Occular Migrains. I'm so worried about myself... I'm only 14 to and I just started school. I haven't really been able to focus right and my thinking is impaired. I have a meeting with my doctor on the 22 about my Anxiety and I'm going to talk to her about PCS. Do you think that's what I have? My doctor thinks it's my Panic attacks that are making my thoughts weird. But I want to hear your peoples opinions. Thanks to who ever reads this.
shamuboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote