View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 03:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

jean.. i will definately let anyone interested know.

lurking.. i have often wondered if it isnt environmental. washington state has the largest population of people with ms. when the rain begins, i can definately feel a change. and the same when the sun comes out. the humidity isnt bad, but there is alot of mold and mildew about.

the docs have laid other dxd on me as i stated. anxiety disorder, conversion disorder and epilepsy to name a few. i will take partial blame here as i have not followed through with their treatment plans for one reason or another. i am scared to death to be honest. i know how to live with this pd dxd. though i dont want it, i know how to live with it. i have had it so long, i dont think i would know how to live without it. at first anyway.

mike.. i am His child and my life is in His hands. i am also stubborn and need to remember that He cannot do His job if i keep trying to do it for Him. there is some kind of purpose He has for me here. im not sure what..

as far as calling me honey.. i dont mind one bit. actually, it is sweet. i have been called alot worse lol i have my waders on standby for when i need their protection when the waves of bull crap spill on my shore. "sigh"

fiona..
you got it sweets. im not gonna stop now until the door is wide open