View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

My problems were pretty confusing....

With experimentally fiddling around I could log into my Moderator Panel. From there I clicked Forums home and got in that way. Both links are in my favorites. But hubby and I stewed on this for a while and he suggested to remove my link to the main board from favorites entirely.

So I did that. Logged into the mod panel, got to the main board index and bookmarked that. Then I logged out. And tried coming back in using the new link...and that worked.
I have to say we looked at both addresses and they were identical in appearance, but one just didn't work anymore.

Now this didn't happen yesterday! Only today.

I didn't change anything in Bookmarks for my Moderator link. It still works. Boy, I sure do NOT understand computers!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
waves (09-13-2010)