View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 12:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

About Dosage and celiac. I was tested for it back in 2005. The tests was negative. But when I was getting worse and having trouble getting groceries I went some time without my favorite breakfast of wheat toast with peanut butter. At some point it became clear that not using that bread as a big source of my daily food had me some better. At this point I have to focus on getting this new neuro to work out so she puts in place better treatment cause I am so much worse including my breathing. Just a long phone conversation can get me into big trouble these days.

I am working with local family doc who is from Asia who practices acupuncture as well. He is helping me with my food sensitivities. He can do the full body acupuncture a Chiropractor wont. He is very very talented. He helped me enough that I had a normal Thanksgiving dinner last year for the first time in 3 or more years. Gluten free is more than I can handle right now.

I can only take about 5-7mg of mestinon a day. That is not near enough. Part of the issue is that if I take the 30 or 60mg I used to I now cant sleep. I feel this is related to the parathyoid issue being worse at the same time. The first year it wasnt the case. I woud love nothing more that to take the 60mg I used to. The first year it didnt do these things to me. But the parathyroid changes my nervous system. It makes it more sensitive. I am sure that is why is the pain narcotic counters the diareah because the mestinon is over stimulating some nerves in that area. It seems to do a similar thing to my urinary track too. Just the last 4 days have seen an improvement. But during the last 2 weeks I have gotten more sun than usual so I suspect my vit D is higher and parathyroid down.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote