View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Untitled Hymn

OK, so I was not born yesterday, or even the day before that or the few decades before that, but I am touched by Untitled Hymn, a song I was privileged to sing for the funeral of a dear friend recently. That notion that each of us is a "Weak and wounded sinner, lost and left to die" who may not make it but for coming to Jesus. Brings tears to my eyes every time. Perhaps because those lyrics so parallel my own life to date. So, I chose to "come to Jesus, and live." And sure, in my doctoral studies, and the path down that direction, I studied each of the authors and works mentioned and a good many more. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, for me it is reaching out in faith that has saved me time and time again.

I reckon when it came time to give my SCS device a name, it was my out and out faith which prompted the crew to suggest I name my device Praise Jesus, or as I initialized it PJ. Just that way for me....... just that way.

Peace and blessings,
Mark56 PJ
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-12-2010), Alffe (09-12-2010), barbo (09-12-2010), Lisa in Ohio (09-12-2010), Rrae (09-12-2010)