View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Its been a rough weekend

Even though the doctor appointment went really great and I am finally going to get to have surgery, things are rough. I caught up on three classes worth of homework and that took a lot out of me. But with the situation with my mom I am having a hard time and have not been sleeping much at all. I hate these types of situations where you can't fix them and you feel so powerless. I did a good job though of being strong and not crying though and only cried when I was at home. My heart just feels like it hurts right now ! And on top of all that I still cannot get my stim charged since the last 4 days or maybe 5 I don't remember....and even though I am definitely having problems with it the doctor said it should be able to charge even though it would take awhile. I hate when my stim does not work because it affects everything and I of course ran out of pain meds (they didnt give me very many at all and I even cut them in half!) so back to being in horrible pain again I hope my surgery comes very very soon because this is so miserable! I am not sure if I said this in my last update but the doctor will be fixing my "pocket" that holds the stim in since he thinks it is way too deep. The next two weeks are going to go by so slowly....but its okay I am still going to keep focused that I am going to be better and will have a brand new stim too Hope you all have a great week! Take care'sTara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-13-2010), fionab (09-13-2010), Mark56 (09-12-2010), Rrae (09-12-2010)