Old 09-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Praying

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_ac View Post
Well, my doc told me to call my rep, (who since my unit is 4 years old last month) has changed, then they called the "new" rep who is 250 miles from me, she called me Friday late afternoon, told her what I was seeing, She had NO CLUE what the message ment, she called tech support, who told her with the things I was seeing it could be "thousands of different things" That I would have to call patient services, which was of course closed until Monday am, have called and left a message for them to call me. I tried again to charge it while on the phone leaving a message for them and lo and behold, it looks to be charging, however it feels like it is heating up so will charge it as long as I can stand then see what happens, hopefully I will be able to charge enough so I can turn the darn thing on.
I worked the last 2 days on the floor and cannot take my Lortab when I am working so..........
For a full charge and that the unit responds, for responsive tech support tomorrow, and for you to be cleared of pain which binds you so terribly as you are a precious soul to us, to those whose care you provide and to God.
Caring,
Mark56 PJ
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-13-2010), Rrae (09-13-2010)