View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 12:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Okay I'll try this again. I couldn't get on the last few days.

Marion, I love that barn, it is great. It's also huge. Are you putting your cars in there? Enjoy supervising your new project.

Jappy, that is awful. I'd kick that neuro to the curb. "Don't bother", how can a doctor say that? Does he mean if you got another MS problem he would not treat you because you are on LDN?

Eddie, just keep on exercising, that will help increase your endorphins. Maybe not as well as LDN will do though. My mood is always great since I am on LDN.

Sally, what you are experiencing sounds more like being overwhelmed. That is something we can't help, I get that too. When too many problems/issues hit us at once only fixing the problems or forgetting about them, if minor ones, will help us. I hope things start looking up for you.

Kitty, how was your Neuro appointment? Anything new?-a good one I hope.

With the heat and humidity, I have been so hot even in A/C I still have those burning legs and feet that never seems to go away. I don't sweat so I get red in the face and put cold water on myself very often.

I am so happy the weather is cooling off. Whew! I get out to see family and do some stores now. Sleeping is great with the windows open. Ah, fresh air.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (09-13-2010), SallyC (09-13-2010)