View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 07:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry Taking to long because....

The reason why it's taking so long for a second opinion is because it is workers comp and my lawyer told me that workers comp don't like a person to go to a different doctor than the one that did the surgery. He wouldn't even try to talk to workers comp about it. So now not only am I trying to get that second opinion on my own, I am also trying to get a new lawyer. Mine just passed the bar not long ago and doesn't seem to understand anything I am telling him. It even took me 4 weeks to get a test done because the only way he followed up with workers comp is when I called or emailed him. He isn't on top of things at all. So it's back to square one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
If you're getting the same symptoms back, and if some of the symptoms never left, you DEFINITELY need to see another doctor!!! Something isn't right here, and you need to find out what it is. Just get an appointment with a neurosurgeon and take your results with you. Why has it been so hard to get an appointment with one? Is it because someone else did the surgery? Ask, beg, do whatever you need to do, cause if your spinal cord is still being compressed, this is NOT good!!!

Best of luck and keep us posted, please! God bless. Hugs, Lee
first_timer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote