View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Phrenic Nerve Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredebassett View Post
Sorry I missed this I was giving up hope that anyone was reading my replys. Good luck hope to hear from you soon. I was not allowed to give an email address becasue they say I have not have enough posts. I did fly back after 1 week and went back to work after 30 days but I don't recomed that short of peroid if you can get longer. I am doing pretty good but the next 7 months will tell the story. I did get immediate relief from a lot of symptoms. I no longer sleep with a c-pap. I can lie flat on my back, bend over to tie my shoes etc. Please post how this works out for you. I am curious who is doing you surgery as I believe there are only 2 teams that possibley do this and they are from the same practice. I will check back on this sight. Thanks Ross
(its late so excuse any spelling or gramar)

Hello Ross,

The info you provided is really appreciated. I am also interested in the surgery you had done - for phrenic nerve damage during heart surgery. I am hoping that I can get your email address so I can contact you further. Here’s hoping Jo*mar will read this post and send you a PM as she did with Casey14. In the meantime, thank you for all the info you have already provided and I hope you are recovering quickly and completely.

Best,
rcnyc
rcnyc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote