View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey14 View Post
Thanks so much for your reply. I have been watching for it every day. Glad to hear that you have had some immediate results and hope that you continue to improve.

Dr. Kaufman is going to do my surgery on the 3rd of September. I got started on overnight oxygen and it has really helped as my oxygen was 77. What was your level of pain during the first week and how long was it until you were reasonably free of pain.....or have you gotten that far yet? What month was your surgery?

Hope you see this post. Please let me know. BJ

Hello Casey,

I just found this website today and I am also interested in the surgery that you are having performed - for phrenic nerve damage during heart surgery. And, as I read that your surgery was scheduled to take place on September 3rd, I imagine you are just beginning your recovery. I do hope your surgery went just as you hoped it would and I’d like to wish you a healthy and even comfortable recovery right from the start. When you are feeling somewhat better, I’d surely like to know how your surgery went and how you are doing.

I am interested as Ross is in knowing if you had a Nerve Transplant or other type of surgery - and who did your surgery. I am hoping that I can get your email address so I can contact you further - but, of course, I won’t contact you ‘til you’re stronger – for now it’s, all and only, about your healthy recovery. I will look for your posts here and then I would like to contact you by email when you are feeling well enough for communication. Here’s hoping Jo*mar will read this post and send you a PM.

My thoughts are with you for a healthy, quick and complete recovery.

Best,
rcnyc
rcnyc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote