View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:52 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
for your posts, your thoughtful and studious approach to these difficult moments of life, and yes they are moments, passing perhaps recurring, but passing nevertheless. Trout sounds good, but then receiving a live wire package named PJ in the mail would be both good and overwhelming just now. Still gotta find some pasture land.... a place where one can ponder life questions and have peace. It does exist here in the highlands, just at a pretty price.

Meds, weight gain, feeling awful, all of these things ultimately led us [Cleo and me] to the decision that SCS was an absolute mandated and last play of the game scenario for me, as is indicated in my thread on Boston Scientific. You don't play around with feelings of hopelessness and helplessness brought on by chronic but non-psychiatrically approached pain. For this reason, we did decide to bite the bear on the b u t t and go for the implant. Glad we did, for us, for our family.

Poetry is flooding out of me again after a hiatus pain caused. Glad for the means of expression once more.

Now as to Tom..... tomorrow is another day,
Still praying,
Mark56 PJ
LOL@Mark...this is the Trout I was refering to..http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread132506.html

And I'll look forward to reading your poetry now that the juices are flowing again. *grin

Rrae...I am always "up" for a long story...especially about colts.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-14-2010), barbo (09-14-2010), Mark56 (09-14-2010), Rrae (09-14-2010)