View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:52 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The flowers arrived, and they are beautiful. The ex husbands wife called to tell me to BACK UP! To stop showing off that I have more money than everyone else. I said "wth are you talking about?!" and she blasted me for sticking my nose in where it doesnt belong. I was told that he is no longer my family and to send such nice things, only proves that the rest of them cant, and makes them look bad, and feel incompetant. To shower him with letters, and gifts only makes them look like poor rednecks who only want to show up and collect his belongings. Im so bad! I said "if the shoe fits" and she got angry and slammed down the phone. Then it was my ex's turn. he called to ask me to stay away from his dad. I was upsetting his wife. I told him that his dad and I have exhanged letters twice a year for the last 12 years, and I wasnt about to stop. I will send as many flowers as I like, and as many "thinking of you" cards as i like, and if he doenst like it, tough!" He tried to convince me that he is only down there to visit with his father, and I said "then why are you packing HIS car with things from HIS house and leaving on SUnday?! if you were there for him, you would go sit with him, talk to him, be with him, and wait for him to pass, not grab all his stuff and run with it!" I got a lecture on what its like to be so poor you cant miss a paycheck. I sniped that if he gave up beer for the week, its the same as a whole paycheck, and he isnt going to make me feel guilty for his bad behavior.

I picked up the phone and ordered fresh flowers for tomorrow! I am not able to be there in person, or I would. its disgusting that they are simply cleaning out his place, packing it all into his car, and leaving him to die alone. I want to smack them!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (09-14-2010), hollym (09-17-2010)