View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 12:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear anonymous,

(1) So the severance pay for the top six people was only $140 million, of which Hassan got 50? Well,
that would be just the golden wristwatch. What about the stock options? I don't know how the "Stock incentive plan" was divided up. I don't know for example what happened to the 155 million shares that were valued at one cent each, not a bad deal when you can get $35 for each of them, on the stock market. I don't know how the shares were divided up or whether they're still in the cupboard somewhere and everybody forgot about them.

An insider's evaluation of the top four: $400 million
CEO Fred Hassan | $175 million

CFO Bob Bertolini | $117 million

EVP Carrie Cox | $52 million

GC Tom Sabatino | $55 million

Top Four Total | $400 million

http://shearlingsplowed.blogspot.com...2815-last.html

(2) This is not against free enterprise. Free enterprise is the financial foundation that makes a free society possible. But bank robbery is not free enterprise. This is not creative destruction, it’s soul destroying; it destroys creation.
(3) Why all these pages about this? In honor of the 48 Parkinson’s volunteers for the Amgen GDNF experiment. That was when we started to learn our place in the scheme.. The same as our place in this - the industry that grew around our illness has been taken over by bandits who should not be allowed to have anything to with Parkinson’s patients, given their track record of heartlessness, greed, and deceit.
Pharma flunked. They are finished. If not today, then tomorrow, or in 30 years. But they are finished. They do not believe that there are consequences for treating people like garbage. But there are.

Last edited by Bob Dawson; 09-15-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote