View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 04:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have had some fairly similar symptoms since having my teeth bleached 10 weeks ago. It was the first time I had it done and was not expecting it to be so painful. I felt like my body went into shock and developed lots of weird symptoms. One of my lower front teeth throbbed so much it kept me awake for 5 nights. I then got a numb chin and lower lip and burning neck and jaw pain. This cleared up as the tooth stopped throbbing. However, the pains then changed to the top of my head. My upper teeth started to ache & throb and I got numb temples & a burning pain under my scalp with the odd electric shock pain up my face. My GP said it was a type of Regional Pain Syndrome but after doing some research I thought it might be ATN. I hadn't heard of AO. He prescribed Amitriptyline 10mg which I took twice but made me really drowsy but I am going to try them again.

My GP said it should subside within a couple of months. I have had the aching teeth and burning scalp pain for about 7 weeks now. The aching teeth is actually worse for me than the burning scalp but work has been really hard and have had time off and left early. Don't want to leave the house as cold air blowing on my head and teeth hurts them more. Hopefully mine and everyone else's symptoms will go away soon.

xxxxxxxxxx
littledoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote