View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

on FILs instructions the nurse took the very last of his money and paid for his funeral services, including the church and a small reception afterwards. she took his account down to $22. my Ex got wind of it, and called to cuss her out. she blazed him. Told him how disgusting she thought his behavior was, and that his father is still ALIVE, and can spend his money anyway he wants. This is his fathers dying wish that his friends be allowed a service for him. the Ex is demanding that he has an insurance policy for that, put the money back. FIL said he knows of no such policy and his son is a liar. spend it all before he leaves here. HAHAHA! Go dad!

i was thrilled to learn he has many visitors. Church folks, neighbors, community center folks, and the senior center folks. he was well loved by his friends, and community and they are rallying around him. I feel better knowing he wont be alone when he goes. he recieved communion today and has constant old ladies cooing over him. Pleased me to bits.

I am also thrilled that sonny boy will show up to an empty plate. He was expecting to empty the accounts, and use the money to help himself out of a hole. Dad just gave a handful to the church, the humane society, the local pound, his nurse who has adopted his dog, the senior center...you get the idea. There is $22 left in the account, dad said "let him have it." so...karma will bite you in the end.

TY all for being so helpful while I struggled with leaving him.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (09-15-2010), hollym (09-17-2010), Kitty (09-14-2010), SallyC (09-14-2010)