View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face feeling lost, yucky, anxious, irritable, disturbed, and tiiiiired

you know how when you cry, afterwards, when you breathe in, the breath is still kinda "sobby" ? - that's how my breathing is when i take a deep breath. i am bundle of NERVES! have started taking a significant dose of my benzo in the evening. it helps but is not helping during the day. it will take a while to build up though.

for the first part of the day i am dead tired. it's all i can do to keep myself in coffee. i try to get up and make the bed so i don't lie in it. i am trying to "do the right things" or as many of them as i can muster.

it's HARD. i feel exhausted and crabby most of the time.

if i do nothing though, i feel less exhausted but still crabby... and also guilty about not doing anything.

then in the afternoon (after enough coffee) i usually do stuff. either go to the store or clean or cook.

my most significant recent contribution to the household, has been in cooking. i have really ramped up the cooking... been doing all of dinner pre and post (table, washing up, putting away). i end up doing things which require a fair bit of patience... today i spent 5 hours on dinner! my parents enjoyed it, and they didn't have to work for it either, but emotionally, it still feels superfluous.

sheez i can't even seem to feel useful when i know in my head, that i am behaving in useful ways.

and i am POOOPED.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-14-2010), Dmom3005 (09-14-2010), Mari (09-14-2010), OhKay (09-16-2010)