View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I am such a slacker on updates...

so i have been MIA again... ( sorry i know i said i'd be on here more ) but here is my LDN update...

I am rolling up on 2yrs now of LDN.. still no new Sx or exacerbations. and my neuro said and i quote: " that stuff will never work." pfft.. sometimes i wonder about her when the proof is right in front of her that indeed it does work for some MSers...

anypoop.. i have been feeling pretty OK.. i mean i have had some old Sx show up with heat and humidity but noting that lasts for more then a few min or if i really over do it i have to sit in the A/C for 15min or so to cool down then i am right back to "my" normal.

still my biggest complaint with LDN is the surge of energy. and lack of a normal sleep pattern anymore.. ( not really a bad thing but i only get about 4hrs of sleep a night, then have to take a 2hr nap later in the day to get my normal 6hrs) but that is the worst side effect ( if you can call it that) that i have had in the last 2yrs...

I am going to go get an MRI probably in November just to see if it is indeed slowing the monster down.. I have not had one since before i started LDN.. so i hope i have something to make my neuro think about.. and ya know what even if there are some new lesions.. i don't care because i feel good.. and ill take that over flu Sx any day. i know some may not agree with that but its cool we all have our own way of smacking our monster into submission..

ok i am out all
-Andrew
PunkDizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desinie (09-16-2010), Kitty (09-15-2010), Lady (09-18-2010), Pink (09-21-2010), SallyC (09-15-2010), Twinkletoes (09-21-2010)