Thread: Soooo now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Soooo now what?

Hey everyone!

I just finished my prednisone yesterday! YAY! I still am experiencing roid rage tho which sucks, and Im confused because I believe that I am still in this flare. I do NOT want to do solumedral as I have already had a 3day and 5 day and I am trying to save those because I hear they only work a few times. I know if I call my neuro back and tell him what's going on, that is what he is going to do. Same thing happened last time and I was on Prednisone pills then when those didnt work I had to do a 5day IV and taper two weeks of prednisone.

So I still am randomly getting the sand bag affect on my right side.
-electrical shocks on the right side of my brain.
-my coordination/depth perception is way off. (thought the fork was a good 4 inches away but really I was stabbing my face with the fork)
-I keep getting really hot and sweating profusely(prolly prednisone?)
-my back muscle spasms are now occurring during the day too instead of just my sleep.
-there are several more stupid symptoms I am experiencing. I can deal with what I have to, I guess my question is..

Is it possible to come out of a flare without medicine? Or is this something that I am just going to have to get over and get back on solumedral?

I know when you are in a flare permanent damage is being done, but I also feel that all these steroids are damaging me as well.

ugh Im so confused.

-Ana D
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote