Thread: Soooo now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
A. This disease is literally eating me alive
B. I am a danger to my own self. (per my coordination being so jacked up)
C. I am falling apart! lol

Ana: What you wrote above cracked me up. It is so fitting for brain illness'. Right now I can comprehend A, B and C above. It really stinks but you have a good attitude right now. Keep it up.

Remember that steroids truly do have a major effect on ones emotional status. Don't feel bad about it. It is just part of the side-effects from the med. Also, from experience of taking them: Sometimes it takes a week/two for the side effects to linger out of the body after you have stopped taking the steriods/prednisone as well. So if you feel like you are going crazy after you have been off the med for a week- that is why. It isn't you- it is the nasty med.

Hang in there and take care!!!

Coffeegirl
And this is why I LOVE talking to you coffeegirl. we are most definitely on the same page with each other!

I cannot wait until the pred is out of my system completely, I'm driving everybody crazy I swear! lol Im like 10 levels higher than everyone else, and my moods are manic as hello!!!! lol I mean I'm going from laughing hysterically for an unknown reason to HULKING OUT and in the same breath going back to the hysterical laughter. Honestly, people that don't know I am on this horrible drug are probably thinking I should be locked up in an asylum right now, its bad. lol

but I somehow can find humor in it vs. my boyfriend who is kind of scared of me right now lol.
It just doesn't make sense to him.

I was sittin on the bed yesterday while he was just surfin the web, I started cackling like a hyena out of no where, so he looks up like 'what's so funny?' my response turned into hysterical laughter and I just put my hands up and shrugged. his eyes got REAL BIG,, then went straight back to the computer screen without a response. OOHhh GOSH! Its so ridiculous. lol I love his patience for my craziness lol
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote