View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud's friend View Post
A new thing has started happening for me- I get a small patch 10cmx5cm of what starts as a tingle, then a tickle, then cold feeling then goosebumps appear in a line on my forearm.

I'm not cold (far from it), not been bitten, no rash. It's just a patch of tingles.
Is this common? It doesn't seem too troublesome in the grand scheme of things but thought I'd share.
My big toe 'feels' constantly wet too. Isn't this disease just the most annoying thing ever???
haha not only is it the most annoying, it's the most bizarre as all get out!
sometimes with MS I feel like I am on a psychedelic drug or something!

I'm responding because I experienced this at the beginning of summer and had assumed it was an ms thing. it happened for about 2 weeks and at first it went down the exact same way as yours but on my right thigh. Then into the 2nd week of it happening the goosbumps would make a prickling feeling. Then it just stopped happening. CrAzYYY!

About two weeks ago my feet suddenly felt like I was standing in flood water, all the way up to my ankles, so much that I looked down to make sure I wasn't standing in a puddle. Sure enough, I wasn't. weird. lol
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote