View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 02:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekennedy View Post
Hmmmmm very interesting that the neighbours dog chewing it would be covered but not your own , weird that! It does add the question, why would the dog next door be using your remote

Yes it should be on your home insurance, same as any other piece of equipment that it in your house under contents. like for instance the REMOTE FOR TV, or the REMOTE FOR THE DVD player......I think its the fact that once we say its a 'medical' remote etc it kinda sents them off running in the opposite direction!
Glad that its not too expensive for you Fiona, thats the last thing you need now.
BTW did you have to contribute to either of your systems? do I recall you saying you did?
I spoke with a lady in the hospital last week and she was told she would have to give €10k (approx $12.5k) towards her system a shortfall on her insurance policy, thankfully I didnt have to pay any! phew!!!!
My insurance policy says that I only have to pay a maximum of $2,350 per year out of pocket, so that's the highest amount I'll have to pay. The ins. company and hospital and doctor are still haggling over the price that they'll agree on, so don't know for sure yet just how much of that $2,350 I'll owe...probably all of it, as the twins were expensive.
fionab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-15-2010), Mark56 (09-16-2010), Rrae (09-15-2010)